Gifts ideas for fasting fans!
That time again… and if you’re anything like me, you want to give something that will actually be used, rather than secretly placed on the charity shop pile (I’m talking about you, bath salts). Or maybe you’re being asked for ideas from friends and family who want to buy YOU something lovely. Well, here are a few ideas for gifts that will help you or a loved one … And they’re all available in the online shop (or buy them anywhere else you fancy of course).
- A Mexican Elbow: perfect for squeezing lemons and limes – adding all that flavour to your dressings, drinks, savoury dishes – and so satisfying to use.
- The loveliest shower/bath oil I know: expensive but so worth it. I use this when I want to chill out on a Fast Day, so powerful and gorgeous.
- A Fitbit. I adore mine. It really does motivate me to move more!
- After you’ve been moving more, this Verbena shower gel peps you up, it smells like sherbet lemons but, you know, healthy ones.
5. A brilliant novel. Like this one!
6. A fancy hairbrush: these Mason Pearson brushes are so expensive but they really give you glossy hair – and are such an iconic design. Swishy hair is great for self-esteem, even on a bad day.